Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
For: The Director (Group of companies)
- The Executive Assistant is required to provide support to the Executive Director in delivering overall strategic objectives with high level of integrity and professionalism
- To coordinate meeting scheduling, management and commitments preparing required agenda and materials for the Executive Director
- Produce reports for the Executive Director as and when required.
- Follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Executive Director
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Executive Director’s office as and when required
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office of the Executive Director, senior management teams across businesses; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting communications and responses, reviewing contracts and related business communications for the Executive Director
- Effectively prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion within defined timelines
- Degree in Law or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 -years’ experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for C-level Executives
- Proven experience as an executive assistant
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Assuring discreet handling of business and ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted