At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Country Director
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Provide strategic assistance in the management of the Country Director’s daily activities while serving as a point of contact between the Country Director and all internal and external communications.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments; complete expense reports; compose and prepare correspondence; arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and prepare minutes and other necessary documents for meetings.
- Prepare reports, proposals, and letters and coordinate oral and written communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Country Director to develop effective systems to ensure the smooth operations of the Business.
- Organize and coordinate office functions activities and communications to ensure efficient workflow and office operations.
- Prioritize and follow up on all incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Country Director including sensitive and confidential issues. Also, determine the appropriate course of action, delegations, or response.
- Manage communication between the Country Director and the other staff, demonstrating leadership and maintaining credibility and trust, while supporting other staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the Country Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up appropriately.
- Provide effective calendar management for the Country Director while working closely with the Team Leads to prioritize inquiries and requests while managing schedule conflicts; making fast decisions and recommendations to ensure smooth daily engagements.
- Manage commitments and responsibilities while maintaining contacts with Team Leads and conducting follow-ups appropriately.
- Manage the Country Director’s areas of focus in advance of meetings and conferences. Keeping him updated about changes, new issues, and anything that might affect his schedule, commitments, and responsibilities.
- Provide a bridge for smooth and effective communication between the Country Director and team leads, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Management Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience reporting directly to and supporting senior management executives.
- Project management, operations management, and executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives in a fast-growing industry.
- Ability to execute tasks with a diversity, equity, and inclusive mindset.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to collaborate and delegate duties but also strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people, including senior executives, employees, and founders.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits, and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
- Intro Video Interview
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge.
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well.