The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Job Position: Executive Assistant – Front Desk
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- B.S / B.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge in office administration, essentials of documentation filing, document racking and itinerary management is very essential
- Good demonstration of sound work ethics, multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Fluency in English, strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills;
22nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Human Resources Unit” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application must explicitly state your Full Names, the Position of interest with prefered location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS has a competitive compensation package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.