eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Executive Assistant role is to help assist the CEO to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- S/he may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO, serve as the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management using MS Teams, Google Meet etc.
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member..
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidates must have at least a Degree. A Degree in Law, Business or Administration related course is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be tech savvy with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Great attention to details.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
28th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select your position of interest and submit your application
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.