First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the business and practice of Law, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is seeking to fill the role of an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will act as the Chief of Staff, overseeing the development and implementation of strategic business initiatives.
- Your ability to be successful in this role will require thinking on your feet, a remarkable understanding of organizational dynamics and proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Act as the point of contact between the Director, other executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program/ project management, and initiative implementation
- Continually improve processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key industry players.
- Coordinate board activities and the implementation of strategic decisions at the executive level
- Minimum of First Degree from a reputable institution of learning.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 7+ years of professional work experience in business administration, business development, corporate strategy and/or executive management experience.
- A grasp of stakeholders’ management.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
25th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.