Garrick Solutions is a company with over 12 years of experience in companies from startups to Fortune 500 companies improve their operations and become more efficient. Our company focuses on implementing Robotic Process Automation, Resource Management, Cybersecurity, and overall company improvement processes.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Remote
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help the CEO of the company better manage his tasks in order to acquire new customers and improve their day-to-day processes.
- The Executive Assistant role will be a full-time position, working 8 daily hours Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm EST hours (US Time Zone).
- We are looking for someone proactive, extroverted, open-minded, creative, and someone is comfortable using technology. They need to be able to use Excel, create reports, organize information, make calls on behalf of the CEO, and have advanced knowledge of purchasing, and managing inventory.
- The candidate needs to be able to use an inventory software to issue POs, Create Packing Lists, invoices, Repair Orders, and create FedEx shipment information. The candidate needs to be comfortable making calls on behalf of the CEO and requesting information over the phone or via email.
- Business Development: The Executive Assistant will find events in the Broward County area in Florida, United States, so that the key executives will network and find potential customers to sell our services to. They will find events and create a summary for the executives of the types of events for the next coming months for them to participate.
- Business Listings: The Executive Assistant will search for company listings to send emails to, in an effort to get new business for the company.
- Company and personal development research: In an effort to continuously grow, the Executive Assistant will find articles and links to new technologies being implemented by companies, as well as new ways of thinking and improving companies’ operations.
- The idea is to look for best practices, and identify solutions Garrick Solutions can provide to its customers.
- Manage scheduling for company executive(s)
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s)
- Schedule networking events to attend
- Remind me to email engage in conversations with potential business relationships/partners
- Do research on potential projects
- Do analysis for review
- Search for items online as needed.
- Provide best practices on how entrepreneurs businessmen and executives grow
- Look into personal, sales courses to participate
- Find ways to improve sales strategies and communications
- You MUST have purchasing experience, your own computer, and a fast and reliable internet connection.
- The salary will be $350 for 8 hours per day, Monday – Friday from 8AM-5PM EST time zone. It is critical to be proactive and have good communication. The assistant will be responsible for paying all relevant fees and taxes to the local Nigerian Government.
- The role will be as a professional services agreement to be paid via bank deposit the following 5 days of the month worked. For example, the month of November will be paid the first 5 days of December.
5th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should please tell us why they are good candidate for the role.
- Emails with only the resume attached and no content will be discarded. Show effort and initiative.