HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Executive Assistant
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-quality administrative support to the Senior Pastor, executive team, analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
- The candidate must be creative and enjoy working in a vast entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven,results-driven, and community-oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment and interpersonal boundaries in a variety of situations
- strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays, Senior Pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and social
- media web platforms.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
N100,000 – N200,000 / Month.
3rd March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.