iHub is an Innovation Centre dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
Job Position: Executive Assistant, Creative Economy Practice
Job Location: Lagos
- This is an exciting opportunity to provide executive level administrative and project support and facilitate project deliverables within the Creative Economy Practice at CcHUB.
- The selected candidate will contribute to the efficiency of the practice by providing support to the Managing Partner to deliver on a range of requirements including calendar, correspondence and stakeholder management as well as in developing reports and presentations.
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and French and have previous experience in a similar role.
Calendar, Correspondence and Meeting Management:
- Calendar management for Managing Partner calendar as well as for team meetings and activities and maintaining and updating calendars, schedules, and contacts
- Managing and responding to straightforward correspondence on behalf of the Managing Partner and the practice and produce draft replies for more complex issues
- Management of documents and files as required
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the MAnaging Partner and the practice
- Ensuring meetings are set up with appropriate video conferencing technology or equipment
Research and Documentation:
- Conducting research and producing a range of outputs and documents like short reports, presentations and speeches focused on the Creative Economy.
Admin and Project Support:
- Providing general administrative support, such as maintaining files, ordering supplies, and making copies, handling expenses, invoices and processing reimbursements
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- Planning and organising events, such as conferences and meetings
- A University Degree in a relevant field or relevant certification are desirable.
- At least three (3) years administrative or executive assistant experience, or relevant work experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Have a broad range of people and organisational skills, exceptional communication skills and an ability to work with a wide range of people
- Are a confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Have sensitive and diplomatic management of multiple levels contacts with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
- Professional demeanour and ability to interact with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of office administration best practices and etiquette.
- Experience with calendar management and scheduling.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong Customer service skills and ability to manage stakeholder’s expectations
- Be bilingual in English and French ideally.
- Experience in a Creative Economy sector like film / television / media or music is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online