Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers to compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service cover the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, the Air Cargo sector, and the Diplomatic Community.
- Job Position: Executive Assistant
- Job Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Daily running of the office
- Calendar management
- Organizing and maintaining files, records & databases.
- Organizing meetings & booking meeting rooms
- Collecting & preparing information for meetings with managers, staff, and external partners
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Producing reports & presentations
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external presentations
- Monitor and coordinate various office management tasks, including personnel matters and other sensitive, discreet, or confidential tasks, as assigned by the Manager.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Economics, Sciences or any related discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree or Lower Credit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation preparation.
- Effective time management, problem-solving and technical skills.
- Excellent Analytical Skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Previous experience in an administrative position
- Attention to details
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently, use initiative, and make decisions quickly in a confidential, organized, and detailed manner.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize tasks
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office packages especially word and excel.
- The candidate should fall within the age bracket of 22-28 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online