Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Four Points by Sheraton – Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
- Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination.
- Open, read, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes to appropriate individuals.
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Document and communicate all guest requests/complaints to appropriate personnel.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online