MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potential.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for two (2) reliable, well organized and seasoned Executive Assistants to our Co-Founders who will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to MAX Co-Founders to ensure they efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives.
- This role will play an important role and oversee various aspects of our Co-Founders schedules, keep the Co-Founders communications organized so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items.
- As an Executive Assistant you’ll report to the Co-Founders (CEO and President New Ventures respectively) and work closely with external stakeholders and internal stakeholders across all departments in prioritizing schedules to enable them deliver value to all stakeholders.
- Act as the first point of contact for the executive to all employees, clients and other external partners
- Ensure upcoming meetings are relevant, well structured, and that the preparation is complete and correct
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the executive
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports
- Screen all visitors and determine what level of support they need while offering polite, professional customer service
- Represent the executive in designated departmental meetings and ensure feedback is given
- Take minutes of meetings and documentation of action plans for proper follow through
- Assists in preparation ahead of formal and informal Board/external meetings
- Monitor and report on strategic projects and initiatives
- Act as the communication arm for the executive with team members, clients, investors, community members, and other stakeholders.
- First Degree
- 5+ years of experience in EA role, out of which 3 years should be with organization top executive/HNI’s
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online