Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Be the first point of contact: among executives, clients, and other external stakeholders.
- Manage and explore internal and external communications for the CEO
- Prepare and compile reports, presentations, and correspondence; proposals, pitch decks, and speeches.
- Liaise with managers, executives, and internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on projects, deliverables, and OKRs.
- Manage work and family diaries/schedules, schedule meetings and appointments, and prepare and send agendas and other related documents to attendees.
- Perform research for meetings, take minutes, follow up on detailed action points and track deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate projects, conferences, and events, while keeping track of timelines, deadlines, and other related matters.
- Conduct research and oversee office correspondence.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Implement and maintain efficient administrative procedures/systems.
- Collate and file expenses.
- Book and arrange travel, and accommodation for both private and work trips.
- Accompany the CEO on work and family trips (where necessary).
- Organize the CEO’s personal commitments.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Minimum of B.A in English, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, or any related discipline
- 5 years prior experience in a similar role
- MS Office, Google Suite, and English Proficiency
- Great oral & written communication skills and reporting skills
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with a great ability to prioritize and multitask
- Analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills
- Great attention to detail, versatile, action-focused, and unflappable under pressure
- Hard-working, flexible, and adaptable approach to work
- Reliable, discrete, and confidentiality
- Ambitious and curious about business trends with a great passion to learn and research.
17th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.