One Percent International Management (www.onepercentinternational.com) is a 360-degree media and entertainment company consisting of four subsidiary and associate companies of Music Label, Music Licensing Company, Management Consulting Firm, Event Management Company operational in Nigeria (Lagos State and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja), United Kingdom, United States of America and we also have a PAN African presence (in Tanzania, South Africa, Rwanda, Ghana etc,) that gives us the reach to meet any entertainment and media challenge. Our expertise in entertainment services offers everything an artist needs to be successful and to rise to the global stage. We are committed to artistic development, and identifying early latent talent and successfully breaking it.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
- The candidate we are looking for would answer and direct phone calls, assist in the preparation of scheduled reports, Order, monitor and manage office supplies, Book and organize travel arrangements, Submit and reconcile expense reports and Provide general support to visitors amongst other roles that would be delegated to him/her.
- The applicant must be a resident of Abuja.
- Candidates should possess a Graduate qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- He/she must be very personable, dependable and with good work ethic.
- He/she is expected to have an exceptionally high level of competence in the English language – both verbal and written.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a very high competence in Word processing programmes.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A legal practitioner will be an added advantage.
- N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
- We offer an attractive salary and a friendly work environment.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates are expected to start immediately.