Red Star Express Plc provides a portfolio of full logistic solutions which includes, but is not limited to International and Domestic express delivery, Freight Forwarding, Integrated Logistics Solutions, Information and Document Management Solutions, Warehousing, and E-commerce Solutions.
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Job Reference Code: EXEC-ASST -7-2022
Job Location: Lagos
Department: International Operations
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD/ CEO
- Generate reports; compose and prepare confidential correspondence
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO, internal staff and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant courses.
- Membership of ICSAN in an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of diversified administrative experience, including support to Executive Team members
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Time Management skills
- Strong computer skills, deep understanding of excel, word PowerPoint, and internet tools.
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online