SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through four major segments: Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services.
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the Group Managing Director
Job Location: Lagos
- To provide secretarial and administrative support and assistance to the GMD on a variety of strategic non-core business matters
Planning and Organisation:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the business, the priorities of the company and the priorities of the GMD, as well as company policies, procedures and methods of operation to effectively and efficiently conduct duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate official engagements
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the GMD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Maintain, update and categorize contacts lists for easy reference always
- Prepare all relevant documentation and information packs for meetings
- Provide secretariat services during meetings
- Document and circulate minutes of meetings
- Maintain effective and comprehensive electronic and paper filing systems to ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports
- Maintain and retrieve files for the GMD as at when needed
Office / Calendar Management:
- Support the GMD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences
- Screen emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Schedule on behalf of the GMD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member
- Follow up and monitor progress on discussions, decisions and/or special assignments to ensure timely response from the GMD to the respective person(s) and stakeholders
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with the Administration Department and ensure arrangements are in place for the GMD to match his requirements
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the GMD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Conduct research and gather data on diverse business issues for the GMD
- Collate material and prepare presentations and speeches for the GMD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Engineering or any relevant field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of second-class upper division.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Professional certification will be added advantage.
- understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good customer focus.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Microsoft skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
20th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.