Sigma Consulting is one of the fast-growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic, sustainable, and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lekki Phase II, Lagos
- A contemporary Music Record company currently looking for a tech-savvy executive assistant whose responsibilities include managing calendars, attending meetings, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports.
- In order for Her to be successful in this role, they should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, our ideal candidate will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the Chief Operating Officer.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
What you need to land this job:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
3rd August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.