Talentsquare is a talent solutions company on a mission to unlock potential by connecting in the present and building better futures for professionals & businesses. We want to transform and elevate all that is possible for the world of work; while providing transformative & sustainable solutions that position both talents and businesses for success.
Job Position: Executive Assistant (Legal Background)
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant with a legal background to support a company executive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support.
- Manage the Executive’s calendar, schedule, and appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Draft and proofread legal documents, correspondence, and memos
- Conduct research and prepare briefs
- Take minutes of meetings
- Assist with the preparation and filing of legal documents, including pleadings, motions, and other court documents
- Communicate with clients and other legal professionals on behalf of the company
- Organize and maintain legal files and documents
- Monitor and prioritize incoming calls, emails, and other correspondence
- Perform general administrative tasks, including ordering office supplies and processing expense reports
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred
- Candidate with close proximity to Yaba, Lagos will be ideal.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant and a strong understanding of legal terminology and administrative procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google suite (workspace), Microsoft office and other relevant technology applicable to the role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefit
- N120,000 / Month (Net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online