Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children.
Job Title: Executive Assistant Intern
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We seek an Executive Assistant (Intern) who will be responsible for providing the Country Representative (CR) office with outstanding executive support, assisting with programme operations, front office coordination, and delivering support to the Nigeria Leadership Team (NLT) and business development initiatives.
- Support the Country Representative (CR) office to deliver on strategic engagements (internal and external) through efficient coordination of executive appointments and flow of information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support to the programme operations and business development team on business initiatives and proposal development.
- Deliver secretariate support to Nigeria Leadership Team by coordinating meeting invites, drafting agendas, organising the meeting, taking minutes and maintaining records of the meetings to foster corporate governance.
- Provide excellent customer relations through efficient and effective front desk coordination daily, receive visitors, help maintain security, respond to phone calls, coordinate letter flows, and maintain mail register and records.
- Professional qualification or Degree in a relevant subject (or relevant experience level)
- Experience working as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or in a position similar.
- Excellent planning and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong administration and organisational skills, good time management.
- Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, medical insurance and 13th month pay.
22nd March, 2023.
27th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be held the week commencing 27th March 2023.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record checks, identification checks, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and postholders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Nigeria