Pivotage Consulting Limited, Microfinance Bank with the aim of providing financial support and advisory services to individuals, and small and medium enterprises is looking to hire an experienced and result driven
Job Position: Executive Director
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for:
- Examining the African business environment for relevant business opportunities, while putting in place market intelligence strategy for deal origination.
- Presenting perceived opportunities to MD/CEO and Board (where necessary) for directions and advice.
- Initiating deal book, proposals, information memorandum and other marketing pitches with the aim of winning a mandate and securing business mandates towards meeting the company’s budget.
- Develop business strategy and execution plans across sectors for origination.
- Review client documentation to make a business case for the transaction. This involves analysis to support the proposed funding structure, risk analysis, SWOT analysis etc. Formulate appropriate transaction structure for deal execution and generate workable roadmap for the transaction execution.
- Lead the Preparation Teasers/Papers on the client’s industry to better aid management’s decision making and advise on the direction to pursue.
- Assist in coordinating due diligence exercises (both from the buyer and seller side), and preparation of due diligence reports in respect of proposed acquisitions.
- Review and supervise preparation of financial modelling and valuation report/analysis. Carry out pre-assessments on prospective transactions to facilitate the in-house decision-making process.
- Vet and make observations with respect to Auditors and Accountant’s reports during the house keeping stages of the execution of Financial Advisory and Issuing House mandates. Provide strategic support to MD/CEO, the Board and other subsidiaries of the company.
- Lead and supervise the Preparation of information memorandum, prospectus and offer documents for filing with regulators, as well as EOI, RFPs, Deal Pitch & Call Memo
- Lead team’s preparation of budget in a timely manner and the effective management of approved budget.
- Review all periodic regulatory reports prepared by ERM before submission, follow up with compliance to ensure timely filing of periodic reports, and ensure timely filings of corporate changes with all regulators (such as SEC, FMDQ, NASD etc.).
- Co-ordinate and chair Investment Committee meetings to review and structure prospective investments, provide report on investment progress, and discuss portfolio strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related fields.
- MBA from recognized institutions is highly desirable.
- Relevant professional certifications (ICAN, CFA, etc) is required.
- 15+ years of industry experience, with at least 7-10 years being in the capital market.
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams.
- Executive presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments.
- Strong leadership ability with a strategic mindset.
- Outstanding problem-solving, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
29th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted