KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional, and local clients and enhancing the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- Job Position: Executive Director – Finance
- Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, any other related discipline.
- M.Sc./MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least 6 years in a senior managerial position (CFO, FD).
- Proven experience in cost reduction and cost management methods
- ICAN, ACCA Certified.
- Good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on the business.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of treasury and liquidity management.
- Proven experience in strategic financial planning and analysis.
- Excellent financial knowledge, including an understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/International accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Good understanding of industry regulation.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with top-level management.
- Demonstrated ability leveraging technology as a key enabler to finance productivity and decision support.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skill.
Skills and Capabilities:
- The Executive Director, Finance will direct and oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the company and will offer recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online