Alert Group Limited, is a Pan African MSME Bank with a state license. Strategically located in the commercial hub center of Lagos State, we cater to a wide range of business ventures, including small, medium, and large-scale enterprises.
Job Position: Executive Driver
Job Location: Lagos
- Executive driver at Alert Group ensures safe, timely, and legal operation of a company vehicle while driving to and from a designated destination and ensuring safety of assigned top management.
- Providing security for executives and their families, including monitoring their well-being and handling any security threats or issues that arise
- Maintaining a vehicle inventory, ordering parts, and arranging for maintenance and repairs as needed
- Driving executives to meetings, conferences, social engagements, and other events as requested
- Ensuring that the executive’s schedule is organized effectively to maximize productivity
- Providing assistance with luggage and other items as requested by the executive
- Coordinating with other staff members at the executive’s company to ensure that all requests are handled appropriately
- Assisting with security measures such as checking identification badges at the door of an event or making sure that alarms are set before leaving a building unoccupied
- Monitoring traffic conditions, including road construction and congestion, and relaying information to the executive in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience as an Executive Driver
- Previous experience as driver of top executive management such as Group CEO,Chairman of a reputable organization, MD/CEOetc. is an added advantage
- Must be very conversant with Lagos Road networks
- Must be available for travels outside Lagos
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
16th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Executive Driver” as the subject of the mail.