PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost player in the chain and distribution industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Executive Officer – Shopping Mall
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operation.
- Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar.
- Develop sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
- Drive revenue of the shopping mall through Sales of shops and rental of shops.
- Promoting the goodwill of the center through advertising.
- Planning and coordination of promotions and events in the centre.
- Manage tenant relations through periodic meetings.
- Receive complaints, suggestions,and other improvement ideas to be updated with senior management for approval and plan for subsequent implementation
- Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and works to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations
- Building a strong and cordial relationship with governmental agencies and regulators.
Adminstration & Staff Management:
- Manage mall team to oversee daily operations, all contract staff works incl. maintenance, security & cleaning, mall administration, and customer service.
- Ensure mall operating policies and procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards.
- See to recruitment and proper training of staff.
- Prepare an annual operating budget for the shopping mall to be reviewed and approved by higher management. Ensure business functioning within budgeted costs and above targeted revenues.
- Prepare and manage capital expenditures for mall as per approved budget.
- Manage profitability of overall mall business by maximizing revenue opportunities and reducing operating costs.
- To review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget.
Building Construction & Maintenance:
- Supervision of completion of on-goingprojects within the centre.
- Overseeing the general repair and maintenance of the centre through Head of Operation.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Competent Chief Executive officer that has 15 years experience running a shopping mall.
- Age: Not less than 40 years of age with cognate relevant experience of not less than 15 years.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Retail/Shopping Mall Business
- Property Management
- People Management, Marketing and Finance
- Conflict management skills.
N850,000 – N1,600,000 monthly.
22nd August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Chief Executive Officer – Shopping Mall” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those who meet the requirements should please send updated resume.