Ibis Realty Limited is a client-focused and results-driven real estate brokerage dedicated to matching clients with their dream homes with comfort and luxury assured. With over a decade of experience in the real estate industry, partnerships with reputable real estate companies, and an in-depth understanding of the real estate market, IBIS Realty has carved a niche for itself in the real estate sector, establishing a reputation for being a trustworthy real estate company that connects clients and investors to their dream properties without hassle.
Job Position: Executive Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an organized and pro-active personal assistant to support the office of the CEO
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of personal, administrative, social media, and presentations of the Chief Executive Officer. You will also be responsible for scheduling meetings, travels, accommodations, and other responsibilities as may be assigned when required.
- This is an exciting and fast-paced job that offers real responsibility.
The job-holder plays a crucial role in:
- Managing calls, travels, meetings and other administrative tasks
- Managing all company’s social media account including content creation
- Managing local property search, listing, Inspections, and sales
- Making smart and engaging property video presentations
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and clientele
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the CEO
- Oversee the CEO’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the CEO
- Execute office management and procurement tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Adjust to the needs of Ibis Realty Limited and execute other assistant duties when necessary
Social Media Manager:
- Prepare weekly schedule for social media and email posts and campaigns for approval by the CEO.
- Manage and monitor company’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Generate sales leads and referrals through prospecting on soft cold calls, emails and social media campaigns to business owners and potential clients.
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in the real estate industry
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Build our online brand with the help of IT Support
- Effectively plan and prioritize a high volume of requests and follow through in a timely manner
- Research and suggest original content based on what’s trending
- Monitor post replies (keep your finger on the pulse of these communications)
- Establish, track, and report on KPIs
- Support the CEO and IT Support in troubleshooting and resolve any media problems (technical issues, policy violations, etc.)
- Stay informed of any major changes to media (new opportunities or threats)
- Responsible for your own learning and development plans.
Agency and Property Management:
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Make engaging video presentations and photographs that drives sales of property
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Estate Management, Architecture or Related Fields
- Minimum of 2 years real estate agency, sales and social media management experience.
- Excellent video presentation skills with minimum 2 years’ experience of delivering a high standard of customer service in a challenging environment
- Excellent IT skills including at least all Windows applications and graphic generation tools such as Canva, Adobe Express, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Resident in Lagos, Nigeria and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Available to start immediately.
Very competitive and negotiable.
3rd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Qualified female applicants are strongly preferred and thus encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.