Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Executive – Sales & Application
- Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Department: Sales / Technical
- Product Line: Construction Chemicals ( Epoxy Floor Coating, Tile Adhesives, Waterproofing, Repairs & Rehabilitation, Admixtures, Grouts, etc)
- Functionally Reports to: Sales Manager
- Administratively Reports to: General Manager
- Type of Customers : Construction Companies / Civil Contractors / Architects / Specifiers / Manufacturing Companies / Government Departments dealing with Civil Engineering sectors etc.
- Grow sales for the product range assigned in a defined geographical area, as per targets assigned.
- To develop a new customer base and build/increase sales volumes with existing customers.
- To assist customers with technical specifications and make techno-commercial offers for them as required to clinch orders for the company. Provide pre and post technical assistance.
- To monitor & service customers’ site from time to time wherever required as a part of the after-sales service.
- To chart out / monitor competitors’ activities in conjunction with the immediate superior on a monthly basis, in order to arrive at a strategy from time to time
- Sales Reports – To prepare periodical reports that reflect the progress of sales volumes, increase in customer base, penetration into the various targeted customer segments. A Bi-weekly report is a must for reviews by the Sales managers / the Business Head.
- Technical Report – Prepare Technical Offer, ability to work on Auto Cad, carry our on-field tests, and also in the lab to validate the product and application.
- Expenditure – Statements of expenditure incurred, shall be furnished weekly, for local conveyance, etc., as directed by the FRT and Business Head.
- Tour Reports – Expense statements of reports, out of the base town/city where the candidate operates, must be furnished within 48 hours of his / her return from the sales tour, to the FRT, with all appropriate support for expenses made in the form of genuine bills/receipts, within the limits prescribed by the organization. No paper written bills will be accepted. The Tour Report shall be furnished within 24 hours for any needed action to be taken in the interest of business and the customers.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Civil / Infrastructural Engineering. Additional knowledge about Epoxy/High-End Floor coating and Waterproofing with application knowledge will be an added advantage; COREN certification will be preferred.
- Background with Sales in Building Materials (Technical) is ideal for consideration.
- Techno-Commercial oriented, well exposed to Sales and Application activity.
- Ability to travel (mobility) whenever needed, will be a pre-requisite for Nigeria or sometimes other countries in West Africa, including Cameroun.
- The Candidate may be transferred to a different town within Nigeria, or within West Africa, in accordance with the needs of the business.
25th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.