AtYourService is a talent sourcing and talent management company connecting organizations to the best African talents for full-time roles or part-time projects!
- Job Position: Executive Secretary
- Job Location: Lagos Mainland
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support executive duties in our organization. To excel in this role you must be organized, have superb ICT skills, and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel, and dining arrangements as needed
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Secretary, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Must possess a degree from a prestigious university
- Solid experience with office management systems, MS Office and basic computer software.
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online