The National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
Job Position: Executive Secretary to the CEO
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced individual for the position of Executive Secretary to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will effectively ensure a comprehensive delivery of Secretarial and Managerial services in support of CEO’s day to day executive responsibilities.
- Give accurate and superior executive secretarial services to the CEO.
- Constructively write letters and type with high speed without further input from any superior
- Get involved in driving the business of the organization with absolute diligence.
- And accepting to handle any other responsibilities or duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Law with history of work experiences cutting across secretarial and managerial duties
- Age – 30 years and above
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of secretarial administration services, procedures, and ethics
- Full comprehension of the influences of internal and external environments of an organization
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent personality.
Expected remuneration for this role is N120,000.00- N150,000.00 (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Yaba, Iyana Oworo.
- The successful applicant will be ready to resume immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.