Shelter Spring Agro Limited is an Agribusiness solution provider that specialized in Supply, Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of quality Agricultural Equipment such as; Pelletizer of different capacity both Flat Die and Ring Die type; Hammer MILL Grinding Machines of different capacity; Mixing Machines of different capacity for mixing both Wet and Dry materials and All Spare Parts of the above mentioned Agricultural Equipment.
- Job Position: Executive Secretary
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software.
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
N65,000 – N105,000 / Month.
30th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.