GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
Job Position: Experience Center Agent
Job Locations: Lekki – Lagos, and Awka – Anambra
- The Experience Center Agent role is a customer facing role targeted at smart, personable, technology inclined and customer-obsessed individuals.
- Provide guidance to walk-in customers on product and service offerings
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA and delivery timelines.
- Ensures strict adherence to GIGL’s Standard Operating Procedure in the sending, safe-keeping, receiving, and releasing of parcels.
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life cycle, rates and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Promote and cross-sell company’s products
- Good communication and computer literacy skills
- Certificate of completion of NYSC
- Previous customer service experience is an added advantage
17th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online