ESSLIBRA is a Joint Venture between Libra Circle Limited and Eko support services.The terminal (located at Ibeshe) is an integrated logistics park providing an alternative for both importers and exporters and reducing traffic flow within the Apapa axis.The all-encompassing facility will cater to imports, exports and also act as an empty-return holding bay.Some of the Facilities to be built includes: A 220-meter quay wall allowing for 5 barges berthing simultaneously – A state-of-the-art warehousing facility for import storage and export stuffing – A cold storage facility will also be built along with reefer container plug in units.Our site will be bonded allowing for exports to move directly from site to vessel and also for imports to be transferred directly from vessel to site. The site will also accommodate bulk consignment-storage and transfers along with small scale fabrication.
Job Position: Export Logistics Officer
- Provide support for the logistics function by managing export loading activities at assigned (on-loading and transloading) at assigned destination to ensure overall orderliness and efficiency of loading operations.
- Coordinates export activities including reviewing documents received, tracing incoming shipments/Trucks with creating arrival notices and planning for customs clearance with broker and handling delivery instructions.
- Generate, file, maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, documentation, database, etc.
- Ensure all documentation meets 100% export regulations (commercial / Final invoices, shipper export declaration, etc).
- Arrange trucks movement to international destinations, making booking, preparing, and processing documentation.
- Prepared and hand over trucks to customers’ agents.
- Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role.
Education and Work Experience
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any related field
- (1) to three (3) years’ experience in logistics / export management.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies, and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.