Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Job Position: Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Facilities Management)
Job Location: Lagos City, Lagos
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental & Property Solutions (Facilities Management) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Lagos City, Nigeria.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Daily coordination of Mobil House, Mobil Annex, Creek and Olumide car parks janitorial/housekeeping operations/activities.
- Mobil Annex AGO (Diesel) stock Management (request, deliveries and consumption).
- Tracking of contractors to ensure necessary repairs/maintenance and replacement are done.
- Raising/assigning of eMerge request and daily follow up of eMerge request
- Daily inspections of common areas and checking of other office amenities to ensure they are in good conditions.
- Coordinate and handle payment of electricity bills and other statutory bills.
- Collate weekly reports and attend to other schedule/unscheduled office requests
- Monitor contractors’ KPI and quarterly assessment/meetings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a BSc or BA degree.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Good communications skills (written and oral)
- Good Coordination skills
- Sound administration abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online