Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security/disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil, and blue-chip sectors in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Facilitator
- Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Effective Instructor in ICT.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/programs.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing, and prioritizing objectives.
- Applicants must have 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics, and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms, and programming languages
- Develop a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic, and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grades one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Must be a resident of Abuja
10th March 2021