Robert Bosch West Africa is a growing region of the Bosch group present in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Job Position: Facilities Management Coordinator
Job Location: Nigeria
- Site services management e.g. maintenance, cleaning, utilities, parking, keys, assets, access cards, coffee machine, etc.
- Asset operations management.
- Fitting / upgrade works management.
- Induction/onboarding of new associates.
- Property insurance coordination.
- CO2 Neutrality end environmental topics coordination.
- HSE audits/controls coordination.
- Real Estate operations coordination.
- Be FCM department representative in Nigeria and support for all relevant topics.
- Be HSE representative for RBNG sites and support for all relevant topics.
- Support with all eventual topics assigned to FCM department on demand like Car fleet, postage, etc.
- Support remotely local Ghana team for the coordination and reporting of FCM/HSE related topics.
- Engineering Degree in a Technical related field, preferably Civil Engineering or Building Maintenance.
- Experience required in Facility Management or building/maintenance-related topics.
- Be man/woman of the field & strong administrator in the same time.
- Building maintenance knowledge.
- Real Estate/Construction phases.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Safety at work knowledge.
- Microsoft office for reports.
- High sense of precision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates can work remotely.