Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers to compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service cover the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, the Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Job Position: Facility Management Officer
- Job Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
Successful candidates will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the organization’s premises, technical equipment, and facilities.
- B.Sc/HND in Civil engineering with a minimum of a second class lower degree or lower credit
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a technical position.
- Must be willing to run shift duty
- Completion of the NYSC program or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- Must be physically fit and able to work under pressure
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office packages especially word and excel.
- Must have a minimum of H.S.E 1 Certification.
- The candidate should fall within the age bracket of 22-28 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The candidate should fall within the age bracket of 22-28 years.