Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician / handyman services, etc.
- MBWA – Manage by walking around.
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with property specifications and standards.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervise preventive maintenance plans
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide for records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management.
- Additionally, the Facility Manager is involved and serves as a AMG/CSD/HRA/SRF/03 resource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property review to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Review and understand Leases.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Assist Project Management and Engineering, Design and Construction personnel – Protect the property.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Egineering or any relevant field
- Candidates living in Calabar, Cross River will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Facility Management
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Familiar with the use of CMMS
- Good Reporting skill
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online