Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Job Position: Facility Manager
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Facility Manager at CcHUB is responsible for maintaining the hub and supervising tasks related to electrical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety, custodial and event logistics coordination.
- This role requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details and project logistics coordination skills.
- Manage all work related to the maintenance of the hub including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, repairs, maintenance and replacement of equipment, furniture, and furnishings.
- Vendor management oversees basic office procurements, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – air-conditioning etc, and ensure that vendors comply with the required service expectations at the hub.
- Ensure the delivery of service is in accordance with the contractual agreement signed between the Company and the Security Services Provider;
- Act as info hub for providing facility related information, and supervising facility operations activities including diesel supply, checks and procedures for all events at the hub.
- Oversee and provide event logistics coordination, ensures proper scheduling of set up for events, sitting arrangements, and work with project managers with regard to all events at the hub.
- Work with the Administrative and Finance Manager to develop and manage the annual facility budget.
- Develop and maintain quality, health, safety, environmental systems (QHSE) for the hub.
- Manage the relationship with the building agent as required and address any maintenance concerns
- Responsible for sourcing of vendors for supply of products and services relating to the facility.
- Serve as primary contact for facility related emergencies which would require evenings and weekend work.
- Develop systems and processes for reporting faults and effective facility management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Admin Manager.
- Relevant educational qualification and 3-4 years of demonstrable experience in managing corporate facilities.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good project management and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online