Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited – We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for multi-skilled candidates who can balance technical maintenance with good people skills.
- Facilities Managers are responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean and installing and maintaining the adequate communications infrastructure, among other duties.
- Moreover, Facilities Managers need to be able to attend to multiple concerns involving both workers and their working environment, requiring good organizational and multitasking ability.
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining an adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
- HND, B.Eng, BSc qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
N70,000 – N110,000 / month.
5th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.