Principal Facilities Management Limited was Established in 2005, Principal Facilities Management has evolved from running maintenance operations to a regional leader delivering facilities management services in Nigeria. PFML is acknowledged for providing quality services to some of the highest profile gated communities and markets in the FCT. With a new strategic direction and rebranding from Urban Shelter Facilities Management Company to Principal Facilities Management Limited, we are setting new benchmarks in the facility management sector through quality service delivery and innovation. Our managed sites are typically the industry standard for the sector. Our ethos is “Excellence in Service”
Our management portfolio comprises of prominent and prestigious client sites ranging from some of the best delivered residential spaces in the country to the diverse commercial and retail spaces. We offer total facilities management solutions consisting of over 20 Services through dedicated business verticals such as Residential Integrated Workplaces, Education, Retail and Mixed-Use Developments. Led by a competent, experienced management combined core industry expertise and a past track record, we have built and earned our reputation and gained the trust of top companies in the region.
Job Position: Facility Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure quality and reliability in service delivery through implementation and monitoring of facilities maintenance services in accordance with client SLA’s and organizational quality standards.
- Forecast, monitoring and implementation of facility budgets.
- General oversight of daily operations, ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled according to SLA’s and organisational quality standards.
- Monitoring the use and maintenance of facility equipment.
- Ensuring proper use and proactive maintenance of facility equipment.
- Coordination and supervision of all site support staff including cleaning, maintenance, and security personnel.
- Implementation and monitoring of Health and Safety standards.
- Maintain cordial relationships with internal and external customers
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Estate Management or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the use of facility management softwares is an advantage.
- Professional membership with IFMA, IFWM or ESVARBON
- Experience in service administration, invoicing, fees collection and enforcement.
- FMP certification is an advantage.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good numeric skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills.
N130,000 – N170,000 / month.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.