Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management, and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- OND, HND, or BSCin facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.