HRbreakoutRoom, a Human Resource Recruiting and Consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart from our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.