Brit Property Nigeria Limited RC1404978 is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
Job Position: Facility Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspecting the company’s building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Monitor and ensure that agreed work by staff or contractors are completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of the facility activities
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Maintain a detailed log of failing components replaced and associated costs.
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water, sewer are well maintained
- Prepare and submit a weekly report of activities at the facility to the Facility Manager.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies
- Ensure zero downtime of utility: water, electricity, waste management, security, and sanitation
- Monitor the use of generator fuel
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly.
- OND qualification in one or more of these: Facility Management, Estate Surveying, Estate Management, Estate Valuing or any other related field of study with in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry and its current events.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in the same field
- Attention to details
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Supervision skills
- Ability to troubleshoot.
28th June 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to AJAH is compulsory.