Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
Job Position: Facility Officer
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees
- Plan, coordinate and manage all artisans and facilities staff (technicians, cleaners, security etc.) and service contractors
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspect structures and equipment to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Prepare regular reports on facility budgets and expenses and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Develop and handle proposals and contracts with service providers
- Perform analysis and forecasting for facility management
- Prepare regular management reports capturing all facility activities, challenges, recommendations for improvement and budgets.
- Organize a filing system for all facility documents to enable easy retrival
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Book and organize training room as required and approved by management
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health and security standards
- Monitor and oversee construction, renovations, refurbishments and setup
- Communicate with upper management to develop strategic facility goals.
- Create and manage the company’s fiscal operating budget and expenses.
- Perform inspections and audits of company and client facilities
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering,or related field
- Proven work experience as a Facility Officer or similar role
- Working knowledge of Technical/Engineering Operations and Facility Management best practices.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Requirements:
- Ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Effective customer service
- Ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Ability to pay attention to details and proffer solution to problems
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organization, time management, prioritizing skills
10th January, 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.