Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a mutidimentional consulting firm keen at providing complete customize solutions to clients needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and effecient management tools and quality service techniques.
- Job Position: Facility Officer
- Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility.
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs.
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology.
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions.
- Managing budgets relating to facility.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Helping with office relocations.
- Drafting maintenance reports.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in mechanical Engineering.
- Membership with IFMA.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in facility management.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
Skills / Requirements:
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work Planning and Management.
- Organisation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Time management skills.
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.