Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Job Title: Handyman / Facility Officer
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, generating plants and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Maintained records and files, prepared reports and ordered supplies/equipment
- Diagnosed malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components with the help of test
- Provided preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services as well as assisted during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, and driving needed
- Performed physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving heavy objects with the use of forklift, bobcats, and Heavy Equipment trucks
- Used test equipment and hand tools to locate the causes of breakdowns and/or system. Performed electronic repair to board and component level equipment, inspections and repairs on generators and power supplies.
- Performed complex maintenance, testing, operated, diagnosed, repaired, and aligned generators. Operated electrical power generating distribution centres, AC/DC.
- Diagnosed equipment problems using manuals, schematics, and various test equipment.
- All types of Diesel and Gas Generator Installation, troubleshooting, from 5 kW to 1 Mega Tracked and documented repairs for various light-duty combustion engines
- Maintained and serviced light-duty combustion engines
- Regulated valves, ignition points, alternators, regulators, and solenoids
- Performed senior supervisory duties over 30 subordinates
- Performed various maintenance services to include oil services, fluid flushes, preventative maintenance, and small generator repairs.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Engineering – Electronic / Electrical Eng.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making
- The ability to manage projects
- Team working
- Attention to details but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Customer Service
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Good knowledge of I/T application
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Applicants residing around Surulere in Lagos State and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.