ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
Job Position: Facility Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To direct preventative repairs and maintenance procedures and ensure buildings and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational activities in the assigned region. Handles requests, giving immediate solutions to complaints, and liaises with third-party Contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is Carried out accordingly.
- Liaises with service providers on all premises maintenance issues and also ensuring the use of good quality materials, good finishing with prompt attention.
- Monitoring of all maintenance activities to ensure that they adhere to the service level Agreement and ensures the inspection of workmanship and materials as defined in the manuals.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality in compliance with procurement policy.
- Liaising with the HSS and Branch managers in the scheduling of time for the supervision and Planned preventive maintenance activity;
- Believing in oneself, own judgment, skills, and experience, and using this self-confidence to challenge others for the benefit of Standard Bank. Demonstrates a sense of urgency around the achievement of stretching business goals.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Provide periodic activity report to supervisor as may be defined Align with set performance standards and expectations and ensure these are met. Takes accountability for delivery against the expectations and contribution to results.
- To ensure that bank operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations, and codes as they affect property maintenance. Applies knowledge and understanding of the role and functions of construction and the built environment within the context of the local legislative and industry regulatory framework. Is able to comply with relevant legislation, regulatory and professional standards. Insight into and understanding of the various laws and regulations regulating the financial services industry
Job Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Estate / Facilities Management, Civil / Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Postgraduate degree, Professional certification
- Years: 1-2 Years Experience Description: At least 2 years demonstrable experience in Facilities Management or Customer Service Management.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online