Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
- Job Position: Factory Manager
- Job Location: Apapa (Kirirkir), Lagos
- The Factory Manager would be responsible for general overseeing of the factory activities to ensure business objectives are met.
- The Factory Manager would be accountable for all aspects of factory performance and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that’s consistent with quality standards.
- Oversee the overall factory operations, production, team management, and facility management.
- Responsible to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control all functions within the factory on regular basis including capital expenditure.
- Daily monitoring of productivity, factory facilities, and manpower utilization, efficiencies, preventive maintenance, and wastages.
- Inspects ongoing production activities for safety and environmental compliance and adherence to existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide support to all production teams and manage efficient integration of workflow and manpower.
- Daily inspections of factory machinery and equipment to curb downtime of machinery.
- Provide support to all facility activities and prepare profit plans for the factory.
- Develop operational budgets in line with forecasts and ensure financial process integrity at all times.
- Ensure compliance to all budgets and manage communication for all management and supervise performance for same.
- Ensure adherence to the production plan and forecasted output. Communicate with management if there is variation in the plan.
- Monitor supply of raw materials, processing materials, packaging materials, and all required spare parts while ensuring minimum quality are readily available at all time.
- Ensure compliance to all schedule for machines and facilities maintenance
- Ensure achievement of all internal business metrics while ensuring customer expectations are achieved.
- Maintain and update all important Terminal documentation, support planning for future developments.
- Monitor the implementation of the certifications and management systems to ensure total compliance.
- Maintain efficient quality of all products within the required budget and prepared the schedule.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management or a related field.
- At least seven years experience of previous working experience as a plant / Factory Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and change priorities constantly.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources).
- N350,000 – N450,000 monthly.
17th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.