StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is a manufacturing company. As a result of expansion, the service of Factory Supervisor is urgently required to join the production team.
The purpose is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner as well as supervising staff: organizing and monitoring workflow.
- Oversee and coach employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and follow-up on planned maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to the factory employees
- Recruit and train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- All administrative responsibilities that come with the role
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Computer literacy
- Proactive organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years of proven experience as a factory/production supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word for reports is crucial.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong ability to manage people and get tasks done
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
N45, 000/ monthly
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘FACSUP-11’ as the subject of the application