Zashadu is a leading British / Nigerian sustainable luxury brand, that specialises in hand-crafted leather pieces. We work with local sustainably sourced leathers, farmed exotic skins and rough cut precious stones set in brass. All our pieces are created at our workspace in Lagos, Nigeria, by a team that benefits from traditional techniques passed down through generations by a community of local artisans.
- Job Position: Factory Supervisor
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced factory supervisor to oversee our production operations
- You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows
- In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process
- You must be competent and comprehend complex operations
- You should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs
- The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily / weekly / monthly objectives and communicate them to employees (Artisans)
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Organize and manage entire manufacturing process
- Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques
- Ensure that production-timetable is adhered to and offer solutions otherwise
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Responsible for the purchase and management of all raw materials
- Check and manage production output according to QC specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Evaluate and maintain the condition of production equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all workers
- Compile and analyse production records.
- Proven experience as Factory / Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Skill in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving with a can do approach
- Strategic planning skills
- Comfortable working in a leather manufacturing environment
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting and work well under pressure.
8th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Factory Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.