Buten Investment Limited – A hi-tech Agricultural Investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Farm Supervisor (Pig Farm)
- Job Location: Lagos / Ogun
- The Pig Farm Supervisor is expected to manage and carry out duties associated with the day-to-day management of our pig farm.
- Direction and Co-ordination of pig farm
- Co-ordination of key personnel on-site: e.g. Farmers, Farm Attendants etc
- Recording of important information which includes stock- taking
- Controlling Mortality rate
- Submission of daily / weekly report to line manager on-farm activities
- Ensuring Production targets are met
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets the projected financial target
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 4- 6 years’ work experience as a pig farm supervisor
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] with “Pig Farm Supervisor” as the subject title.