At ShopDazClips we produce beautiful, fashionable, and trending shoe clips that can be used to beautify shoes.
- Job Position: Fashion Accessory Designer
- Job Location: Akure, Ondo
- We are looking to hire a fashion accessory designer with confidence and style to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-use shoe clips.
- The fashion accessory Designer will keep an eye on the streets and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palette, patterns, and prints for each season
- You will conceptualize and create designs for the shoe clips and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
- To ensure success you will be able to spot styles, capture the spirit of times in your creations, and display business awareness.
- Creating and Managing Sketches, patterns, and designs from conception through to final styling
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, patterns, and techniques and seeking design inspiration
- Collaborating with a team member to cut out patterns, assemble them together, and create new concepts
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy
- Creating production sketches for development packages
- Participating in the marketing of the shoe clip designs
- Understanding the apparel and fabric market in order to create pieces that complement the new hot styles in the market.
- Must be an NCE/OND/HND Holder
- Have experience in Fashion Accessory designing
- Ability to create sketches
- Excellent design and conceptual skills
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Be independent and reliable
N20,000 – 35,000 / Month.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.