Reposebay is a boutique recruitment company serving both micro employers and SMEs with customized solutions and human capital growth strategies. Her career advisory specialty services have impacted over 3000+ job seekers.
Job Position: Fashion Business Manager
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are currently looking for an experienced Fashion Business Manager to oversee teams of designers, manage other staff members, maintain business operations, and work with clients.
- You will be expected to sketch out clients’ ideas as well as yours, manage the production staff, ensure increased productivity, assure quality, and mitigate production problems.
You will have the following responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Directly responsible for business operations and working with clients.
- Oversee teams of designers.
- Assessment of production projects and plan all resource requirements for production
- Determine and execute quality control standards.
- Ensuring adequate scheduling of staff.
- Liaise and collaborate with the Buying/Procurement, Sales, Brands & Marketing Teams
- Maintain employee productivity records.
- Setting productivity goals for the team.
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials, etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment, etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management.
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience managing a female fashion brand.
- Must be able to communicate well in English both verbally and written.
- Must have good fashion illustration skills and the ability to come up with your own designs.
- Experience in managing production and tailors is highly required.
- Must be able to work with clients in sketching out their ideas.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong mediating and negotiating skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong cost management and material efficiency skills.
N150,000 net / month.
14th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.